- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Costco pays fine, will fix refrigerant leaks to settle Clean Air Act charges
- Dollar General makes hostile bid for Family Dollar
- Survey: L.L. Bean tops in overall customer service in August
New York -- The University of Missouri-Kansas City will present Costco co-founder Jim Sinegal with its Entrepreneur of the Year award at a special ceremony this fall, according to published reports.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported Thursday that Sinegal, who retired as the club retailer's CEO in January 2012, would be among the honorees of the university's 28th Annual Entrepreneur of the Year Awards celebration.
Sinegal founded Issaquah, Wash.-based Costco together with Jeff Brotman in 1983.