- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Costco pays fine, will fix refrigerant leaks to settle Clean Air Act charges
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Wal-Mart cuts profit forecast on sluggish Q2
New York -- Officials in Baton Rouge have approved more than $7 million in incentives to bring a Costco store to the Louisiana city, the Associated Press reported.
Costco is expected to open a 150,000-sq-ft. store by next April at the site of a former Coca-Cola bottling facility, the report said.