- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
- Study: Only 5% of Americans have made purchase on a social media site
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Wal-Mart Making Switch to LED Ceiling Lights
- Facebook Q2 revenue, profit soar amid strong increases in mobile ad spending
New York -- Facebook Inc.'s Mark Zuckerberg and senior managers will meet the top executives of Wal-Mart Stores to discuss ways of deepening relations between the two companies, Reuters reported.
The representatives of social networking site and the chain will meet in Bentonville, Ark., for two days beginning Friday, according to the report.