- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- Report: Ron Johnson to launch on-demand delivery service
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- CSA First Look: J.C. Penney's Brooklyn Debut
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
New York -- Three executives who had previously worked with Ron Johnson at Apple and then joined him at J.C. Penney have left the embattled department store chain in the wake of Johnson’s ouster, the New York Post reported.
According to the report, Mike Kramer, COO, Daniel Walker, chief talent officer, and Mike Fishe, chief creative officer, left Penney on Wednesday. The newspaper said Kramer resigned, but that it was not clear whether Walker and Fisher left voluntarily.