- eMarketer: Back-to-school drives $50 billion in summer e-commerce sales
- Top six digital/social media trends expected to drive holiday sales
- The Case for Commercializing Cryptocurrencies
- How a Smart Digital Strategy Can Make the Physical Retail Store a Prime Asset
- Moody’s: Physical stores key to retailers’ online growth strategy
Hanoi, Vietnam – Vietnamese property developer and mall operator Vingroup JSC is reportedly preparing to launch an e-commerce venture. According to Bloomberg, Le Thi Thu Thuy vice chairwoman of Vingroup, has left that position to lead an online subsidiary called VinE-com.
VinE-com will reportedly sell a wide range of products to Vietnamese consumers and compete locally with global e-commerce retailers including Ebay and China’s Alibaba. Thuy told Bloomberg VinE-com is looking to acquire other Vietnamese e-commerce providers.