- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Wal-Mart teams up with Green Dot to offer low-cost checking accounts
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Tracy Morgan strikes back at Walmart
- CVS Caremark changes name to CVS Health as stores stop selling tobacco
Johannesburg, South Africa -- A Tuesday report by Bloomberg said that hearings on a Wal-Mart Stores bid to acquire control of Massmart Holdings Ltd. will be adjourned to May 9, following an earlier announcement on Tuesday that the hearings would proceed this week.
After announcing that it will hear evidence from labor unions and Wal-Mart and Massmart this week and from the government on May 9 and May 10, South Africa’s Competition Tribunal now say the hearing has been adjourned to May 9.