- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Walmart shows support of women-owned businesses with new logo
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
New York -- Wal-Mart Stores has identified two internal candidates to succeed CEO Mike Duke, Bloomberg News reported.
The two candidates are Bill Simon, 53 and head of Walmart U.S., and Doug McMillon, 46, head of the company's international business, according to the report.