- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Wal-Mart cuts profit forecast on sluggish Q2
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
Bentonville, Ark., Andrew Rubin, who as VP of corporate strategy and sustainability at Wal-Mart Stores helped drive sustainability and environmental concerns within the chain, will be moving to a new position as head of private-label strategy, published reports said Friday.
Ruben will be replaced by Matthew Kistler, currently senior VP for marketing at Sam’s Club, according to The New York Times, which based its report on a company memo.