- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Wal-Mart Making Switch to LED Ceiling Lights
- Wal-Mart promotes Broader to new exec role in international division
New York City -- Wal-Mart Stores is again looking into a possible deal to buy Carrefour’s Brazilian unit, according to reports by Bloomberg News and The Wall Street Journal.
According to the reports, the acquisition would enhance Wal-Mart’s position in Latin America.