- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Wal-Mart Making Switch to LED Ceiling Lights
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Wal-Mart teams up with Green Dot to offer low-cost checking accounts
- Walmart shows support of women-owned businesses with new logo
New York City -- Wal-Mart Stores is again looking into a possible deal to buy Carrefour’s Brazilian unit, according to reports by Bloomberg News and The Wall Street Journal.
According to the reports, the acquisition would enhance Wal-Mart’s position in Latin America.