- RILA launches Retail Horizons project to empower sustainability
- Retail groups ask for tokenization in payment security
- RILA names government counsel as VP of privacy and cyber security
- RILA president urges resolution to West Coast ports contract disput
- RILA notes concern on union contract talks at West Coast ports as deadline looms
Arlington, Va. –The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) has named Annette Guarisco as executive VP for public affairs, effective Oct. 1. Guarisco will oversee RILA’s federal and state government affairs, as well as the association’s communications efforts.
Guarisco joins RILA following more than 11 years as a senior executive at General Motors, most recently serving as executive director of global public policy.
Guarisco replaces Katherine Lugar, who left RILA earlier this year to become president and CEO of the American Hotel and Lodging Association.