- Sears borrows $400 million from CEO Lampert's hedge fund
- Sears Canada opens new fulfillment center in Calgary
- Sears Canada CEO to leave by year-end; search on for new chief
- Sears expands In-Vehicle Pickup service to include returns, exchanges
- Sears to sell most of Sears Canada stake as it looks to boost liquidity
Toronto -- Sears Canada Inc. announced Friday that Douglas C. Campbell has been promoted to executive VP and COO, effective immediately.
Campbell will oversee retail operations, logistics, replenishment, information technology and international sourcing, and lead the company's undertaking to improve efficiency across the enterprise.
Campbell was most recently executive VP, home and hardlines, for the chain.