- Sears borrows $400 million from CEO Lampert's hedge fund
- Sears Canada opens new fulfillment center in Calgary
- Sears Canada CEO to leave by year-end; search on for new chief
- Sears expands In-Vehicle Pickup service to include returns, exchanges
- Sears to sell most of Sears Canada stake as it looks to boost liquidity
Toronto -- Sears Canada Inc. reported Tuesday a loss of $21.85 million, compared with a loss of $44 million in the same period last year.
Revenue dropped 6.8% to $1.04 billion, and same-store sales slid 5.7%.