- Sears borrows $400 million from CEO Lampert's hedge fund
- Sears expands In-Vehicle Pickup service to include returns, exchanges
- Report: Sears needs $4 billion to avoid 2016 collapse
- Sears Canada CEO to leave by year-end; search on for new chief
- Sears to sell most of Sears Canada stake as it looks to boost liquidity
Toronto -- Sears Canada said Friday it has unveiled four refreshed store concepts in Ontario, and Quebec, each featuring additional brands and product displays.
The Kitchen Shop now features small appliances organized by type and major appliances are displayed in gallery settings. A number of departments, including mattresses and footwear, have deepened product offerings and enhanced the merchandising of the lines.
“Our goal is to create a stage for product and to make it easy and enjoyable for our customers to shop,” said Calvin McDonald, president and CEO, Sears Canada.