- Survey: Pharmacists, staff key to pharmacy customer satisfaction
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Amazon’s new Fire Phone includes instant shopping features, 3D interface
- Polaroid Fotobar, The Linq, Las Vegas
- The Essential Digital Marketing Strategy: Local Search Engine Optimization
Green Bay, Wis. -- Shopko said Tuesday it has launched a mobile pharmacy app, allowing users to refill and manage pharmacy prescriptions from their smartphones.
The free app, available on the iPhone, Android and Blackberry platforms, allows Shopko pharmacy customers to request refills, review active prescription details — including expiration date, refills remaining and overdue refills — set up dosage reminders and receive email/text notifications when a prescription refill is ready.
Additionally, the mobile app includes a “Pharmacy Locator” feature so customers can locate and get driving directions, while also checking hours of operation for the nearest Shopko pharmacy.
“This app is in direct response to consumer demand and we’ve worked hard to develop the features most important to our customers,” said Paul Jones, Shopko president, chairman and CEO.