No related items were found.
Here's our latest news round up from the retail real estate industry:
- Columbus, Ohio-based Stanbery Development has awarded Levin Management Corp. of North Plainfield, N.J., management contracts at The Shoppes at Hamilton in Hamilton Township, N.J., and The Shoppes at Cross Keys in Gloucester Township, also in New Jersey.
- KeyPoint Partners, Burlington, Mass., has signed on to manage 270 Center, a 233,000-sq.-ft. shopping center in Gaithersburg, Md. Dividend Capital of Denver awarded the contract.
- Trademark Property Co., Fort Worth, Texas, has launched Trademark Property Services, a new division that will offer five services to retail and mixed-use property owners: asset strategy, feasibility and research, asset management, leasing and merchandising, development and construction management.
- Weingarten Realty, Houston, has signed Ross Dress for Less, the nation’s second largest off-price retailer, to a 26,000-sq.-ft. lease in Seattle's Rainier Square Plaza Shopping Center.
- Michael Salove Co. Commercial Real Estate, Philadelphia, has brought Qdoba Mexican Grill to Horsham Gate in Horsham, Pa. Qdoba will join Fresh Market, Corner Bakery, Toys “R” Us, Babies “R” Us and Verizon Wireless in the Jenkintown, Pa.-based Goodman Properties' center.