- Entrepreneur launches shoe vending machine in Las Vegas
- Franklin Mills changes name to Philadelphia Mills as part of major overhaul
- Simon Gets Technical With New Plug and Play Collaboration
- Wahlburgers to open three franchise Las Vegas stores
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
Indianapolis -- Simon Property Group announced Wednesday that Las Vegas Outlet Center will open a major expansion on March 17, adding 13 new stores and approximately 70,000 sq. ft. of GLA, and bringing the center to more than 140 stores for a total of 535,000 sq. ft.
With this expansion, the center is being renamed Las Vegas Premium Outlets - South. The center was also recently renovated, receiving a complete external makeover with significant interior improvements as well.
The expansion includes the opening of Guess, New Balance, True Religion and Under Armour. Loft Outlet, Michael Kors and Coach Men's will open in April. Several stores will relocate to larger spaces within the expansion including Bose, Coach, Fossil, Reebok and Rockport.
The center has also expanded its parking lot along with upgrading the interior lighting with high-efficiency compact fluorescent fixtures, which lowers the center's energy usage and overall carbon footprint. In addition, the center's two food courts received a wall-to-wall remodel.