- Simon Gets Technical With New Plug and Play Collaboration
- Haggar hires Toms Shoes exec as chief digital officer
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Franklin Mills changes name to Philadelphia Mills as part of major overhaul
- Build-A-Bear Workshop names Stride Rite exec as chief product officer
Indianapolis -- Simon Property Group announced the appointment of Matthew Lentz as executive VP and chief investment officer.
In this newly created position, Lentz will be responsible for SPG's investment activity including the company's international investments. Lentz, who will be based in Simon's New York office, will serve as a key member of SPG's executive team and report directly to David Simon, SPG's chairman and CEO.
Lentz previously was a managing director and portfolio manager at PointState Capital in New York.