- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Simon Gets Technical With New Plug and Play Collaboration
- Belk to make Juban Crossing debut this summer
- Jose Pepper’s and Eddie Bauer Outlet to open at Legends Outlets Kansas City
- Franklin Mills changes name to Philadelphia Mills as part of major overhaul
Merrimack, N.H. -- Indianapolis-based Simon Property Group said Thursday that it has opened Merrimack Premium Outlets, an upscale outlet shopping center serving the Greater Boston and Nashua markets.
The center's Phase 1 is comprised of 410,000 sq. ft., housing 100 outlet stores, including Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Bloomingdale's The Outlet Store, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Coach, Cole Haan, Gap Factory Store, J.Crew, Michael Kors, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Talbots, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour, White House | Black Market, and more.