- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Pizza Hut installs Entouch energy management systems
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Smoothie King to roll out Revel iPad POS solution
Denver -- Fast food hamburger chain Smashburger plans to more than double its nationwide store count to about 500 in the next few years. The chain currently runs about 200 locations across the U.S.
According to public comments from Smashburger chariman and CEO Dave Prokupek, the chain may also launch a U.S. IPO at some point in the future. “The idea of good food fast isn’t going to go away anytime soon,” said Prokupek.