- Smoothie King to expand in Missouri; plans 1,400 new stores globally
- Smoothie King to roll out Revel iPad POS solution
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Positive outlook for retail leasing, construction in Northeast
New Orleans -- Smoothie King Franchises said Monday it plans to open 70 franchise and 30 corporate locations across the U.S. in 2013.
Since December 2012, the smoothie franchise has acquired six additional locations in Florida and Texas, bringing the total number of corporate stores to seven. The company also has opened six new franchise locations since the start of the year.
Smoothie King said it is on track to sign 100 new U.S. franchise agreements this year. Additionally, the company has plans to open 50 new international stores, including 40 in South Korea and 10 in Singapore.