- Rubio’s Restaurant to roll out new store design to 60 West Coast locations
- Ross opens La Mesa, Calif., store Oct. 11
- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Baskin-Robbins expands Southern California, Detroit footprints
San Bernardino, Calif. -- Stater Bros. announced Monday the construction start to its newest and most modern supermarket, slated to open in the Redlands Village Shopping Center — a grocery-anchored center being developed by Upland, Calif.-based Lewis Retail Centers in San Bernardino, Calif.
The 44,000-sq.-ft. store will replace a nearby store that is half that size. The larger format will allow wider aisles, outdoor seating and a variety of departments and amenities, and is slated to open in September.