- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- CVS Caremark changes name to CVS Health as stores stop selling tobacco
- Three Takeaways from Walgreens’ Innovation Strategy
- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
Jacksonville, Fla. -- Stein Mart said Thursday that it received a notice of non-compliance on Wednesday from Nasdaq; specifically the retailer has not filed its second-quarter report.
By rule, Stein Mart has 60 days to submit a plan to regain compliance.
The retailer cited the replacement of its legacy merchandise information system, which delayed accounting reconciliations. It said it will file within the prescribed 60-day time frame.