- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Video tour of new TargetExpress; four more locations on tap
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
Jacksonville, Fla. -- Stein Mart said Thursday that it received a notice of non-compliance on Wednesday from Nasdaq; specifically the retailer has not filed its second-quarter report.
By rule, Stein Mart has 60 days to submit a plan to regain compliance.
The retailer cited the replacement of its legacy merchandise information system, which delayed accounting reconciliations. It said it will file within the prescribed 60-day time frame.