- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Williams-Sonoma expands into Mexico
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
Boulder, Colo. -- Organic grocer Sunflower Farmers Market said Monday that it will open a second location in San Jose in 2012, the company’s fourth in the Bay Area.
Sunflower said it will anchor West Valley Shopping Center, and is slated to open the 32,000-sq.-ft. store in second quarter 2012.
A total of four new stores are planned for the Bay Area in 2012, including the two San Jose metro locations, one store in Mountain View and one in Fremont. The first San Jose location is set to open in June 2012 at Branham Square Shopping Center. A new location will open in Modesto in mid-November, followed by a store in Sacramento scheduled to open in March 2012.
Sunflower Farmers Market, which currently has 34 stores in seven states, expanded into California for the first time earlier this year