- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Video tour of new TargetExpress; four more locations on tap
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
New York -- Supervalu Inc. is cutting 700 positions at its Shaw’s and Star Market divisions in New England.
The company said Friday that the job cuts will take place in 169 Shaw's and Star Market stores.