- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Apple Pay: Paving the Way for Mobile Payments
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
MINNEAPOLIS -- Target has announced plans to open a new store in Chicago. The 190,000-sq.-ft. store, to be located on West Division and North Larrabee Streets, is scheduled to open in October 2013.
To date, Target has announced plans to open 10 Target stores in 2013, including CityTargets in Los Angeles, Portland and San Francisco.