- Target in same-day curbside pickup pilot with startup Curbside
- Target to open smaller-format Express stores in Northern California
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Target extends mobile commerce with Like2Buy on Instagram, and Apple Pay
- Ace Metrix: Target had top back-to-school ad
Minneapolis -- Target Corp. has promoted Casey Carl to the new position of president of multichannel, and to senior VP, merchandising, effective immediately.
Carl, 36, who joined Target in 1997, and most recently served as senior VP hardlines and as a co-lead on Target’s multichannel steering committee.
In his new role, he will oversee Target's mobile, social and Target.com and continue to lead the company's entertainment, toys, sporting goods and electronics business.
Steve Eastman, former president of Target.com, left the company in October. The company combined Eastman's duties with oversight of its mobile and social digital business to create the new position.