- CVS Caremark changes name to CVS Health as stores stop selling tobacco
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Focus On Facilities Management
- WebMD Health and Walgreens in partnership to improve health and wellness
- Walmart cuts health benefits for part-time associates; increases premium costs
Minneapolis -- Target Clinic plans to open eight new locations in 2011. The in-store centers offer treatment for minor illnesses and injuries, skin treatments, vaccinations, tests and screenings, which are administered by health care professionals.
The new clinics will open in Target stores in the Twin Cities, Chicago and Ft. Lauderdale-Davie areas by the end of July.