- Video tour of new TargetExpress; four more locations on tap
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
- Target in same-day curbside pickup pilot with startup Curbside
- Mid-America Real Estate handles sale of Birch Run Station in Minneapolis MSA
Minneapolis — Target announced its donation of funds and product to support tornado relief efforts in Minnesota.
The funds, which totaled $50,000, will help the efforts of the American Red Cross and Salvation Army.
“We take seriously our responsibility as a retailer, employer and community member to aid in times of need,” Target chairman, president and CEO Gregg Steinhafel said. “Before and after a crisis, communities can count on Target.”