- Video tour of new TargetExpress; four more locations on tap
- 2014 Summer Outlook: Heat, high winds and hurricanes
- The Opus Group to build three Gander Mountain stores
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
Minneapolis — Target announced its donation of funds and product to support tornado relief efforts in Minnesota.
The funds, which totaled $50,000, will help the efforts of the American Red Cross and Salvation Army.
“We take seriously our responsibility as a retailer, employer and community member to aid in times of need,” Target chairman, president and CEO Gregg Steinhafel said. “Before and after a crisis, communities can count on Target.”