- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Target to open smaller-format Express stores in Northern California
- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
- Ace Metrix: Target had top back-to-school ad
- Target in same-day curbside pickup pilot with startup Curbside
Mississauga, Ont. -- Target plans to open the doors to an additional 20 stores in Canada between July 16 and July 30. The stores will be located in in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario
The openings mark Target’s first openings in Saskatchewan and follow the unveiling of 48 stores across Canada earlier this year. The new 20 locations officially push Target past the halfway mark for store openings this year. The retailer plans to open 124 stores across Canada throughout 2013.