- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
- Target to open smaller-format Express stores in Northern California
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
Mississauga, Ont. -- Target plans to open the doors to an additional 20 stores in Canada between July 16 and July 30. The stores will be located in in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario
The openings mark Target’s first openings in Saskatchewan and follow the unveiling of 48 stores across Canada earlier this year. The new 20 locations officially push Target past the halfway mark for store openings this year. The retailer plans to open 124 stores across Canada throughout 2013.