- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
- Target to open smaller-format Express stores in Northern California
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Nordstrom makes Instagram shoppable, launches Like2Buy platform
Minneapolis — Target will open a single-level store in New Mexico, the first of its kind in the state. The store, located in Albuquerque, is scheduled to open in 2013 and will occupy 155,000 sq. ft.
The store will feature covered, ground-level parking, with the store elevated directly above. It will offer guests the everyday essentials and exclusive brands they have come to expect from Target. In addition, the store will include a selection of fresh produce, fresh packaged meat and pre-packaged baked goods to further enhance guests’ experience.
“Target is excited to open a new store in Albuquerque,” said Cary Strouse, Target’s SVP stores in the Western region. “New Mexico continues to be a great market for Target. We are committed to being a good neighbor and developing long-lasting relationships with guests and the Albuquerque community.”