- CVS Caremark changes name to CVS Health as stores stop selling tobacco
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- WebMD Health and Walgreens in partnership to improve health and wellness
- CSA First Look: J.C. Penney's Brooklyn Debut
- RILA launches Retail Horizons project to empower sustainability
New York City Tattoo Nation LLC, which provides tattoos from leading artists in upscale retail outlets, announced that it has signed letters of intent for leases at nine shopping center locations in top markets as part of its national-expansion plan. The company will roll out under the brand, INKED.
“Tattoo Nation is taking advantage of the dramatic evolution of tattooing from a counterculture practice with health and safety concerns to a mainstream art form/accessory that is growing at a remarkable rate across many different demographics in the United States,” said CEO Heath Wolfson. “We create a lifestyle experience with a safe, almost clinical work environment for tattooing.”
Tattoo Nation said it has signed letters of intent for four locations in Florida, three in Los Angeles, and two in the New York/New Jersey region.
The company also recently signed a lease with Macerich at Queens Center in New York City.