- Jose Pepper’s and Eddie Bauer Outlet to open at Legends Outlets Kansas City
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Simon Gets Technical With New Plug and Play Collaboration
- Positive outlook for retail leasing, construction in Northeast
- Moody’s: Physical stores key to retailers’ online growth strategy
Indianapolis Simon Property Group announced that Ticketmaster will open retail locations at the gift-services booth in 50 of Simon’s retail properties. This rollout represents Ticketmaster’s largest mall-based program to date and will encompass select regional malls, lifestyle centers and Mills’ outlet centers.
Among the properties slated to host a Ticketmaster are Roosevelt Field and The Westchester in New York; Dadeland Mall, Sawgrass Mills and Town Center at Boca Raton in South Florida; and, Copley Place in Boston.