- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Family Dollar adopts poison pill after Icahn stake revealed
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
Framingham, Mass. -- TJX Cos. is launching its first-ever holiday gift hotline for its TJ Maxx and Marshall stores.
The hotline will be available to shoppers from Tuesday, Dec. 3 through Friday, Dec. 6, and will be staffed by nationally renowned style and gifting experts.
The hotline will be staffed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.