- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Whole Foods launches construction in Shererville, Indiana
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- CVS Caremark changes name to CVS Health as stores stop selling tobacco
New York City British fast-fashion retailer Topshop will open its second U.S. store, a flagship on Chicago’s Michigan Avenue, next fall, according to Crain’s Chicago Business.
The store will take over the 30,000-sq.-ft. space at 830 N. Michigan, next to Filene's Basement, that Border's will exit at the end of the year.
In a report in Women’s Wear Daily, Topshop owner Sir Philip Green said he is looking at sites in Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Miami and also wants to open a second store in Manhattan.