- Tuesday Morning appoints Advance Auto vet to board
- Tuesday Morning settles suit with former CEO
- Tuesday Morning names marketing head; appoints new senior VP store ops
- Tuesday morning names SuperValu, Guitar Center execs to board
- Tuesday Morning names former Home Depot exec as general merchandise manager
Dallas -- Tuesday Morning Corp. reported Tuesday that sales for the quarter ended March 31 rose 1.3% to $174.3 million, compared with $172 million in the year-ago period.
Same-store sales edged up 0.7%, as traffic dipped 3.2% and average ticket increased 3.9%.
The retailer said it expects capital expenditures of $19 million and to end the fiscal year with 10 to 13 more stores than at the end of the previous year.