- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Simon Gets Technical With New Plug and Play Collaboration
- Belk to make Juban Crossing debut this summer
- Simon breaks ground on Chicago Premium Outlets expansion
- Franklin Mills changes name to Philadelphia Mills as part of major overhaul
Sandusky, Ohio -- Youngstown, Ohio-based The Cafaro Co. said Tuesday that cosmetics retailer Ulta will open a store at its Sandusky Mall property, located in Sandusky, Ohio.
Ulta’s new 11,000-sq.-ft. store is slated to open in the fourth quarter, bringing the Pavilion section of the complex to 100% occupancy.
The 1+ million-sq.-ft. mall is anchored by Macy’s, Elder-Beerman, Sears, J.C. Penney, Target and Dick’s Sporting Goods, and features more than 90 other specialty shops.