- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Revel Systems partners with local retailers on pop-up in San Francisco
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
- Uniqlo continues U.S. expansion with store at Roosevelt Field
- Uniqlo launches interactive ‘Selfless Selfie’ holiday project
New York -- Uniqlo announced that it will open a 29,000-sq.-ft. flagship in San Francisco, in the fall of 2012. The store, which will be located at 111 Powell Street, close to the Union Square shopping district, marks the brands’ first location outside of New York and will act as the epicenter for expansion along the West Coast.
“Our plan to open a store on the West Coast is part of our longer-term commitment to expand our presence throughout the United State,” said Tadashi Yanai, president and CEO, Fast Retailing, parent of Uniqlo.