- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Target to open smaller-format Express stores in Northern California
Costa Mesa, Calif. — Uniqlo is expanding into Southern California. The Japanese apparel retailer will open its first stores in the region this fall, at the Beverly Center in Los Angeles and South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa.
Uniqlo announced announced it will an additional location in Northern California, at the Sunvalley Shopping Center in Concord. Also in the works: a store at Stamford Town Center, Stamford, Conn.
The retailer, owned by Japanese holding company Fast Retailing Co., currently has 17 stores in the United States.