- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Uniqlo continues U.S. expansion with store at Roosevelt Field
- Uniqlo launches interactive ‘Selfless Selfie’ holiday project
- Mitsubishi Electric’s VRF Zoning Systems
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
New York -- Fast Retailing Co., parent to the Uniqlo chain, reported Thursday that net income for the fiscal first quarter jumped 17% to $644.3 million, boosted by strong same-store sales at Japan Uniqlo units.
On Wednesday, the company announced that Uniqlo will continue its U.S. expansion strategy by opening two new mall locations in New York.
The company has raised its annual profit forecast.