- Lands’ End Business Outfitters launches new online experience
- Urban Outfitters opens side-by-side men’s and women’s stores in Westwood Village, California
- Urban Outfitters issues apology for controversial Kent State sweatshirt
- Appealing to Gen Y Shoppers
- Urban Outfitters sees record Q2 sales, profit slides
Westwood Village, Calif. — Urban Outfitters has signed a lease with Topa Management Co. for 16,556 sq. ft. in Westwood Village, Calif., more than doubling the size of its presence in the urban village. The McDevitt Co. represented both parties in the transaction.
The new store, Urban Outfitters third largest in California, has original exposed brick wall, ironwork and high ceilings and provides a brand appropriate space for the retailer.
Topa Management owns and manages over four million sq. ft. of commercial and retail space and over 1,000 residential units throughout California and Hawaii.