- Three Takeaways from Walgreens’ Innovation Strategy
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
New York -- Verizon Communications on Thursday elected Greg Wasson, Walgreens president and CEO, to the Verizon board of directors, effective March 1.
"Greg Wasson brings to Verizon an in-depth knowledge of the retail and healthcare industries," said Lowell McAdam, Verizon
chairman and CEO. "He offers a unique perspective as the leader of a successful Fortune 50 company focused on innovation,
traditional and nontraditional growth, operational and technical excellence, and multichannel integration.”
Wasson will bring Verizon's total board membership to 13.