- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Simon and elevate Digital to launch digital concierge network in retail centers
- 10 Things Retailers Can Do Now to Fund IT Innovation in 2015
- Plug and Play's CEO Corner: Rich Wagner, Prevedere
- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
New York City -- Electronic Arts, the Redwood City, Calif.-based sports video game developer, will make its freestanding retail debut this fall, opening an EA Sports store in North Carolina’s Charlotte/Douglas International Airport.
The company is looking to open at least two additional stores in the next year.