- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Starbucks buying out Japanese partner for $913 million
- Tim Hortons, CIBC launch technology-enhanced Visa card
Huntington Beach, Calif. -- Bruxie announced that it opened its fifth waffle restaurant, with a new unit in Southern California in Huntington Beach on April 23.
Bruxie Gourmet Waffles opened at The Strand on 5th, a collection of shops and restaurants, boutique hotel and office space. Other key retail tenants to the coastal attraction include RA Sushi, Forever 21, Skechers, Active Ride, Rip Curl, Merrilee’s Swimwear, Johnny Rockets, ANGL, and CVS Pharmacy.
Dean Simon and Kelly Mullarney opened their first Bruxie location in 2010 in Old Towne Orange, and a second location one year later on the Birch Street Promenade in Brea Downtown. Bruxie’s third location opened in Rancho Santa Margarita in May 2012 and, most recently, a fourth restaurant opened at The Shoppes at Chino Hills in November 2012.
The Huntington Beach restaurant features more than 90 seats of combined indoor and outdoor seating, and debuts the chain’s first Bruxie Streetside walk-up window.