- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Walmart To Go, Bentonville, Arkansas
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
Bentonville, Ark., Wal-Mart Stores will court the rapidly growing Asian-American demographic with its first Asian-language advertising campaign to debut on April 1.
The print and television ads will appear in Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese and English. Wal-Mart developed the ads with the help of IW Group, a Los Angeles-based Asian-American advertising and marketing company. The ads will appear in select U.S. cities, including Los Angeles, Houston, San Diego, San Francisco and San Jose, Calif.