- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Wal-Mart Making Switch to LED Ceiling Lights
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Wal-Mart teams up with Green Dot to offer low-cost checking accounts
- Walmart shows support of women-owned businesses with new logo
Bentonville, Ark., Wal-Mart Stores and Nickelodeon announced a first-time advertising, promotions and merchandising partnership surrounding Nickelodeon's 20th Annual Kids' Choice Awards airing March 31.
Wal-Mart has signed on to become the first and exclusive retail sponsor for Nickelodeon's annual television event that celebrates top entertainment picks, as chosen by kids. It is one of the network’s highest-rated events of the year.
The agreement between Wal-Mart and Nickelodeon will be divided among several Nickelodeon platforms including Nickelodeon television, Nickelodeon Magazine and Nick online.