- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Wal-Mart Making Switch to LED Ceiling Lights
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
New York City -- Wal-Mart Stores was ordered to temporarily halt operations at seven stores in the city of Chongqing in southwest China, as the local government investigates accusations that it mislabeled some pork products as organic.
The company, which was ordered to pay $421,000 over the incident, apologized to shoppers for any inconvenience and said it was cooperating with authorities.