- Three Takeaways from Walgreens’ Innovation Strategy
- WebMD Health and Walgreens in partnership to improve health and wellness
- American Apparel’s new board includes its first female director, and RadioShack CEO
- Walgreens holding developer contest for third-party app developers
- Walgreens outlines new operational leadership structure
Deerfield, Ill. -- Walgreens reported that same-store sales for the month of August rose 4.8%, beating Wall Street expectations of a 2.9% gain.
Results included a 6.4% gain from the pharmacy and a 2.2% rise from the front-end.
Total revenue for August rose 6% to $6.17 billion.