- Three Takeaways from Walgreens’ Innovation Strategy
- WebMD Health and Walgreens in partnership to improve health and wellness
- American Apparel’s new board includes its first female director, and RadioShack CEO
- Jon Kubo returns to The Wet Seal; named executive VP and chief digital officer
- Haggar hires Toms Shoes exec as chief digital officer
Deerfield, Ill. -- Walgreens on Thursday announced the appointment of Brad Fluegel as senior VP and chief strategy officer. Fluegel will be responsible for corporate strategy, business development, project management and the corporate consulting team while also working on venture capital efforts.
Fluegel joined Walgreens after previously serving as executive in residence at Health Evolution Partners. Before that he was EVP and chief strategy and external affairs officer of Wellpoint, a large health benefits company.