- Three Takeaways from Walgreens’ Innovation Strategy
- WebMD Health and Walgreens in partnership to improve health and wellness
- Walgreens holding developer contest for third-party app developers
- Walgreens outlines new operational leadership structure
- American Apparel’s new board includes its first female director, and RadioShack CEO
Deerfield, Ill. -- Walgreens reported Friday that sales for the month of December dipped 4% to $6.71 billion, from $6.99 billion in the year-ago period.
Total front-end sales fell 1.3% and same-store front-end sales decreased 2.3%.
Total same-store sales fell 6.1% in December.